2010年12月26日星期日

Norba Pro Replica Omega 1846.87.31 Constellation Watch Podium including

There are too many benefits to be a young racer to name. I am pretty lucky to be in the situation I am in.2006 Bronze Medal U-23 World Championships2 X Pan-American Champion2 X World Relay Champion5 X National Champion8 X Norba Pro Replica Omega 1846.87.31 Constellation Watch Podium including 1 winWhat do you have to learnIn racing I would have to say patience. I sometimes get too excited and use the wrong tactics.Worst mechanical ever during a race? is it the seat post? sorry.Failure of my rear brake at the Under-23 2007 MTB World Championships.

I was a favorite and was in a winning position.Who is your coach? if you have oneYes he is a guy that lives up in my home town. His name is Houshang Amiri. He is an Iranian-Canadian Citizen. Interesting guy with endless dedication to his Replica Omega 1886.79.36 Constellation Quadrella Watch athletes.What has racing taught you about yourself?It’s showed me the good sides of life. I can truly appreciate being a very health-oriented serious athlete. I try my hardest to tell my friends about a leading a healthy lifestyle and to exercise a little more and get drunk a little less. Racing has made me value myself and those around me as well.

Dubey Schaldenbrand is quite unique from most other Swiss brands out there, and in my opinion, seems to derive much of its inspiration from Chronoswiss (or is it vice versa?). According to the website, D S is also the only Swiss Watch house to Replica Omega 951297.75 Constellation Watch have a woman in charge, Cinette Robert.Ive always loved Dubey Schaldenbrand with their tonneau shaped cases and hidden lugs. They are reminiscent of Franck Mullers cintree curvex, but still able to create their own identity.